- The Care Manager will engage members in a collaborative relationship which empowers the members to manage his/her physical, environmental, and psycho-social health issues.
- Case Manager will work to improve and maintain lifelong well-being and help members remain at home by advocating and education.
- Identifying and developing action plans to empower members to remain and thrive at home.
- Connecting the members and their families with approved resources, services and professional intervention within their community who can help them address medical, legal, housing, insurance and financial issues.
Licensed Registered Nurse (Must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case manager experience)
Licensed Social Workers Must have at least one year post graduate, relevant case management experience. BA or MA must have a minimum of two years of care/case management experience.
LPN or LVN Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant case/care experience
Certified Care/Case Manager (CCM) Must have at least two years of relevant care/case management experience
Other related disciplines such as Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Professional Counselors, Professionals with a BA or MA in Gerontology, Professionals with a BA or MA in Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health Counseling and Human Services and case by case basis.
Required Case / Care Management Experience:
- A minimum of one year of Complex care/case management and/or managed care experience
- Community based or In-home visit experience
- Experience working with the Geriatric, chronically ill or functionally challenged populations
Required Computer Skills and Equipment:
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information programs
- Intermediate skills or above with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel programs
- Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
- Access to a secure computer to enter the required data within the required timeline
- High Speed Internet (recommended speed is 10 M x 1 M)
- A BA or MA degree in Psychology, Sociology, or related discipline
- Valid driver’s license
- Car insurance
- Access to an automobile for home visits is required
Steps to Apply with Us:
- Download the application packet HERE and complete application.
- Upload your completed application by scanning and uploading here!
- You will will be contacted if you are selected for an interview by our HR Department.
Thank You for Applying!